Organise your own event
If you love music, enjoy cooking, or simply want to have a good time with the people around you while helping Children Change Colombia support children at risk in Colombia, have a look at our suggestions of different things you can organise to support our work.
• Fundraise at church and in your local community (553KB)
• Fundraise at school (349KB)
• Fundraise at university (704KB)
• Fundraise at work (678KB)
• No spare time, no spare cash, you can still fundraise! (287KB)
• 10 Summer FUNdraising ideas (138KB)
• 10 Winter FUNdraising ideas (141KB)
See how others have done it!
Have a look at the events our Star Supporters have organised recently to help us raise funds for our work!
Get in touch with Doreta via email or call her on 020 7549 0225 if you are interested in organising a fundraising event or if you have any questions and she will give you all the information you need to get started.
Are you based in Colombia?
You can also support our work with Colombia's most at risk children by organising your own fundraising event in Colombia! Please get in touch with Diana in our Bogota office for information and ideas!