Organise your own event
If you love music, enjoy cooking, or simply want to have a good time with the people around you while helping Children Change Colombia support children at risk in Colombia, click on the links below to see our suggestions of different things you can organise to support our work.
- Fundraise at church and in your local community (553KB)
- Fundraise at school (349KB)
- Fundraise at university (704KB)
- Fundraise at work (678KB)
- Organise a Quiz Night (701KB)
- Organise a Coffee Morning (655KB)
- Organise a Speed Dating Evening (253KB)
- No spare time, no spare cash, you can still fundraise! (287KB)
- 10 Summer FUNdraising ideas (138KB)
- 10 Winter FUNdraising ideas (141KB)
Children Change Colombia is committed to child protection, so if your fundraising activity involves children in any way please ensure the activity you plan is safe for children as well as for adults.
We are happy to attend your events to talk to your attendees (if we can). We can send you promotional materials such as Children Change Colombia balloons, leaflets, newsletters and information about our projects.
Please contact Doreta if you are interested in organising a fundraising activity or if you have any queries.
Are you based in Colombia?
You can also support our work with Colombia's most at risk children by organising your own fundraising event in Colombia! Please get in touch with us for information and ideas.