Colombian Food Tour - 21st October
Taste the unique flavours of Colombia in this 3.5 hour walking tour in the heart of the Colombian community in London.
We invite you to immerse yourself in Colombia’s culinary culture and taste its unique tropical flavours. From empanadas (stuffed and deep fried corn pastries) and juices of exotic fruits to the famous aguardiente (anise-flavoured spirit), this 3.5 hour tour will give you the opportunity to taste Colombia’s most popular foods and learn the fundamentals of Colombian cuisine.
Date and Time:
Saturday 21st October 2017
5:00pm – 8:30pm
Elephant and Castle Station
- Tasting a variety of foods and drinks including alcoholic beverages
- Colombian Food Tour information pack including the recipe of one of Colombia’s most popular street food delicacies
- A Children Change Colombia tote bag
- A voucher for a free meal at Colombian street food stall Maize Blaze
- A voucher for a free coffee at The Colombian Coffee Company in Borough Market
020 7549 0225
Saturday 11th November 2017
Saturday 9th December 2017